That's COLD by ANY STANDARD!! It was in the 40's here today, but I think the cold is coming our way--AGAIN. I think that we are due some freezing rain tomorrow/night. BRRRRRR I'm just getting cold thinking about it again. I'm so thankful you have a nice cozy/warm home, and GARAGES for your vehicles. Can Andrew work from home tomorrow?? Oh, yeah, it's his day off! Working on a sermon?
wow girl you got some weather goin on. I get crazy cold when its 30s which is our low lol. Stay warm. Give Levi a kiss for me! I loved the way your cookies turned out wish I could have eaten a couple!
3 comments:
It is 51 degrees here today with a stiff wind, so it actually feels colder. We think it is FREEZING!
Guess we don't know what freezing really is!
That's COLD by ANY STANDARD!! It was in the 40's here today, but I think the cold is coming our way--AGAIN. I think that we are due some freezing rain tomorrow/night.
BRRRRRR I'm just getting cold thinking about it again. I'm so thankful you have a nice cozy/warm home, and GARAGES for your vehicles. Can Andrew work from home tomorrow?? Oh, yeah, it's his day off! Working on a sermon?
wow girl you got some weather goin on. I get crazy cold when its 30s which is our low lol. Stay warm. Give Levi a kiss for me! I loved the way your cookies turned out wish I could have eaten a couple!
Post a Comment