Thursday, July 30, 2009

Moving Out

Tonight is our last night in this old farm house. The movers come in the morning. (We just got that confirmed today! yikes) The bummer of a deal is that they won't deliver it till Tuesday so it will be homeless and home-cooked-food-less till then.... Eating out gets really old really fast! It sure doesn't seem like that when you are young. We will be driving over to Huron sometime on Saturday. Keep us in your prayers. I feel "all in", bushed, cause ennui, done in, exhausted, fatigued, growing tiresome, head achy, indifferent, jaded, kaput, lackluster, malaise, no more, overworked, pooped out, ready to settle, spent, tired, up-to-here, vexed, weary, (worn down, worn out), yawning and zonked. (Notice I used almost every letter of the alphabet :) I am not sure when we will be able to blog next so I will bid you adieu.

1 comment:

Alan said...

God bless, and we are praying for you as you begin this new adventure. I know that tomorrow won't be really easy, either, but, praise God, you have movers. Wish I could bring you a home-cooked meal ;) God be with you, we will continue to pray for you tomorrow. We love you. Jan