Andrew and Bradlee
The family, Andrew, Bradlee and I went out to eat and then we went for a walk on the beach. Andrew found some seaweed to whip around.
This is Morro Rock. Apparently it is illegal to climb this but once a year the city allows some native americans to climb it for some reason.
Morro Bay at sunset. This is the quintessential California in one picture: Surfer at Sunset.
Morro Bay at dusk was so pretty. It is a much different place than the heavily populated cities like L.A. and San Jose. You can actually still feel the laid back atmosphere here in Morro Bay.
More photos to come. I am sick today and don't feel like posting any more now.
6 comments:
Ohh i love the surfer at sunset photo
Nice to see the photo including your Aunt Bea. Especially good to see dear Bradlee. I'll bet he was really happy to see such good friends out there in California. Morro Bay looks beautiful... I think that I have only been through it, without stopping!
BTW, we have just arrived in Cambodia. The gangway is not yet down. It is extremely HOT here!
--Jan
Morro Rock -- was this exclusive right granted as a result of some US-Chumash treaty? How is this constitutional?
US-Chumash???? HUH????
Sounds like you had a great trip.
Those are really impressive photographs.
Post a Comment