Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Hello! We just wanted to share our Easter with you so here are a few updated photos of our family.

(I thought the angle of this picture was artsy.) Andrew preached the sunrise service. It was probably the best sermonette I had heard on an Easter Sunday! I will try to get him to put the manuscript up soon. I took part in 2 pieces of music with the bell choir and we both sang several pieces with the choir.

4 comments:

Sara said...

You guys are so awesome....and attractive.
Nice pictures.

Jan said...

Great family photo! I like your dress, Alissa. See you today!!

Hillary said...

nice pictures. David and I dressed up for Easter church also, but I didn't even think to get pictures of us because I was so busy getting pictures of the kids!

Dave and Jan said...

You are a striking couple! Thanks for the pictures. I love your dress Alissa!