Thursday, January 15, 2009

An update

Just thought I would share what it ACTUALLY is right now at 9 am. Its actually colder than predicted!!!I am loving the sun, but the -29 without windchill is a killer. When it feels like -49 it is time for me to hibernate!

4 comments:

Jan said...

Jonathan sent me an email yesterday, "That's it. If I'm in Iowa next year I'm buying a snow blower!" I'm just hoping that last night was our coldest of the winter and we can look forward to warmer ones ahead. I was just thinking about the fact that our summer wasn't as hot as usual,and now a really cold winter. Whatever happened to global warming???

Alissa said...

That's what I was wondering!!!

Hillary said...

Kind of silly for them to post that cute sunshine picture on your weather. When it is that cold you can't even enjoy the sun. Hope you have some nice inside projects.

Jonathan said...

Yeah.....be thankful you don't have to walk a dog.