Monday, January 12, 2009

Easy Breakfast

Hello all! I was paging through the latest "Simple & Delicious" magazine (which my mother-in-law got for me after the wedding; thanks Jan!) and I found this easy and tasty recipe (or so Andrew says...I don't eat eggs unless they are hard boiled). My only change was simply making most of them with out the egg yolk, and using turkey ham slices. A family in the church gave Andrew a bunch of Turkey products for his birthday; the wife works at Jennie O. Here is my own picture of how they turned out.Eggs in Muffin Cups

SERVINGS: 6
METHOD: Baked
TIME: Prep/Total Time: 30 min.



Ingredients:
12 thin slices deli roast beef
6 slices process American cheese, quartered
12 eggs


Directions: Press one slice of beef onto the bottom and up the sides of each greased muffin cup, forming a shell. Arrange two cheese pieces in each shell. Break one egg into each cup. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until eggs are completely set. Yield: 6 servings. This is the "picture perfect" Taste of Home picture :)

2 comments:

Hillary said...

This looks yummy. I remember seeing it in the magazine but haven't tried it. Thanks for the pictures and review.

Jan said...

That does look good! What a neat birthday gift, turkey products!! I also saw that in the magazine, but wasn't brave enough to try it.It looks like they turn our really nice.