Monday, February 6, 2012

Fun in February

I made Levi a little dino sock puppet. I love how it turned out!
Levi was giggling at my kermit-the-frog sounding "dino" voice. Here are two more scarfs I made for friends.

Andrew taught Levi how to play the penny whistle this week.
Here is Levi walking around. He has been walking here and there since his 1st birthday but now he is on the move constantly.

4 comments:

Hillary said...

Wow! Super cute puppet! Nice work. You make the cutest toys for Levi! Not to mention the cute things you make for us. The girls are enjoying the cute doll clothes you made for Christmas so much. Nice work on the scarfs also. Yea for Levi walking!

Jan said...

That puppet is so cute, I love the eyes! Did you start with a premade scarf? It must have been really long. I see those kinds of scarves online, really popular. Can't wait to see Levi running around!

Sara said...

That is an adorable sock puppet, and I really like your frilly scarves. Are they hard to make?

Mrs. McKinley said...

Ha ha! :) I LOVE THE SOCKET PUPPET! I actually giggled outloud!