Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Roses in September?

All of our rose bushes are flowering again. Mysterious but beautiful!
This carrot had a 2" diameter. We cooked it in vanilla & honey last night in our "all home grown" or "homegrown in Huron" meal.Here is a "last days of summer" photo of Levi. I just thought it was adorable.Here he is watching an airplane. <3Levi grabbed my fudgesicle and licked/ate it. I guess I am gonna have to take a cue from D & H and eat it after he goes to bed. :)

5 comments:

Jan said...

Enjoy those roses! I love that photo of Levi looking up, with that beautiful yellow glow behind him. My, that fudgsicle looks good!

Jen said...

love the roses oh and the fudgicle pic!

Sara said...

Hopefully you haven't gotten the frosty nights we've been getting and can enjoy your roses for a lot longer into fall! Hope Levi's birthday bash was spectacular!

Dave and Jan said...

I love the picture of Levi looking up at the plane...does his interest come from your genes? I also enjoyed the picture with the ice cream bar...yum!!

Anonymous said...

Love the airplane picture!!!