Yay Levi! And Alissa, thanks for all your hard work taking care of our little one this past year.
Levi, you make me smile. I love you! --Papa
He's such a cutie! It's amazing to see how much he has grown in the past year. Good job, guys! And Happy Birthday, Levi!
Wow has he sure grown. So great you have kept up with your photo documentation. Are u going to make a scrapbook?
Super cute photo spread. How the time flies.
I loved all the pictures -- they are a testimony to all the good love and care he has received this first year! Happy First Year, Levi!
I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face! The photos are SO CUTE, especially to see the progression of his personality. He looks happy, hearty, healthy, and well-loved! Happy Birthday, Levi!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Yay Levi! And Alissa, thanks for all your hard work taking care of our little one this past year.
Levi, you make me smile. I love you! --Papa
He's such a cutie! It's amazing to see how much he has grown in the past year. Good job, guys! And Happy Birthday, Levi!
Wow has he sure grown. So great you have kept up with your photo documentation. Are u going to make a scrapbook?
Super cute photo spread. How the time flies.
I loved all the pictures -- they are a testimony to all the good love and care he has received this first year! Happy First Year, Levi!
I'm sitting here with a big smile on my face! The photos are SO CUTE, especially to see the progression of his personality. He looks happy, hearty, healthy, and well-loved! Happy Birthday, Levi!
Post a Comment