Thursday, July 14, 2011

New table

I thought this was kind of artsy and I liked the comparison of Levi's hand to my own.
Andrew has been working hard on remaking this old singer sewing table in to a side table. It turned out beautifully!
These are onion flowers from my garden. Who knew they were so pretty or that they would last so long in a vase?

4 comments:

Dave and Jan said...

Way to go Andrew! What a beautiful finished product! If very many people see it, you will have a line of people at your door wanting one just like it.
I think I have some flowers very similar to the white ones in your picture that appear every spring...coming up from bulbs. They are very delicate and so pretty.

Sara said...

Wow! The table turned out beautifully!

Alan said...

Nice work, Andrew!

Jan said...

What a cool "antique" table! I love unique-looking side tables. Those are great flowers for really sophisticated-looking arrangements. Fun to have something like that in your garden.