I thought Levi was looking particularly kissable today and thought I would share. His eyes are still very much hazel. (if you click on the image you can look a little closer.)
One of Levi's several favorite faces.
My homegrown banana pepper.More pretty lilies from our garden.
His eyes are so dark, like yours, Alissa. They will certainly catch someone's attention! ;) The lily is beautiful. My white lilies bloomed with an incredible lovely scent, but my colorful ones didn't smell as strong.
4 comments:
I can hardly wait to give Levi some kisses myself!!
Super cute. He is looking so much older and more mature. Your Lily looks like a cousin to our Lily.
Those are some adorable faces! I wish you all lived closer so we could see him (and you :) more!
His eyes are so dark, like yours, Alissa. They will certainly catch someone's attention! ;)
The lily is beautiful. My white lilies bloomed with an incredible lovely scent, but my colorful ones didn't smell as strong.
Post a Comment