Before we joined the rest of the family in CO, Andrew and I enjoyed a mini vacation together. I had never seen the Badlands so it was our first stop. I didn't to too badly for being this far along. More vacation to come.
Those surely do look like BAD LANDS! My heart gave a quick flutter when I saw you standing on what appeared to be a rather precarious edge in the fourth photo! I'm glad that you got see that part of your state.
If it weren't for the occasional grass, it could easily pass for alien topography to me. You are so skinny still it looks like you've stuck a basketball under your shirt! I just can't wait for you to have that baby!!
2 comments:
Those surely do look like BAD LANDS! My heart gave a quick flutter when I saw you standing on what appeared to be a rather precarious edge in the fourth photo! I'm glad that you got see that part of your state.
If it weren't for the occasional grass, it could easily pass for alien topography to me.
You are so skinny still it looks like you've stuck a basketball under your shirt!
I just can't wait for you to have that baby!!
Post a Comment