 |
| Here is the cake I made for Levi's 2nd birthday. He picked this "tye dye" cake over Elmo and all other "character" cakes. The inside pretty much fell apart and was plastered together with lots of frosting but the outside turned out better than expected. |
 |
| I printed off a free banner from this blog, and hung a few balloons with marbles upside down from our dining room lights. Levi is really in to balloons right now so I wanted to make sure and have plenty. |
 |
| 10 adults and 16 kids attended (including ourselves). It was quite boisterous and fun. |
 |
| Levi is enjoying his "Happy Birthday" song rendition. |
 |
| Levi doesn't quite get blowing out candles so his friend Vera, and I , helped. |
 |
| Here is Levi's room after a stray toddler disappeared in to it. I found him jumping on the pile of books. |
 |
| Here are the PJs that my mom's neighbor sent for Levi's birthday. They fit perfectly and he loves them! |
 |
| "My 1st Tato-head." |
 |
| On his actual birthday, we took Levi to the lake for a family day that was being put on. It turned out to be super cold. It was in the 20's over night and was only in the high 30's by this time. Stringing beads on pipe cleaner was a hit with Levi. He was really concentrating. |
 |
| Levi played his 1st round of golf with daddy. |
 |
| I know, I know, sweatshirts, winter hats, and ICECREAM?!? It was one of the last times to get S.D. ice cream for the year and we were celebrating Levi's birthday after all; what's a birthday without ice cream ;) |
 |
| Daddy's ice cream looked better to him. We ate indoors to stay warm enough. |
|
|  |
| I love this photo of my guys. Levi loves the lake so regardless of temp, he wanted to go down and look at it. | | |
|
|
 |
| Here are the photos of Levi opening his present from Grandma & Grandpa Balsley. We talked with Grandma on the phone while he opened it. |
 |
| Thank you, Grandma & Grandpa!!!! |
|
|
This punch balloon was an instant classic hit from our neighbor next door, "Mimi Hunt".
3 comments:
The birthday party and day looked very successful. You were brave to take on that many adults and children! The cake turned out so cute and colorful! Thanks so much for all the pictures. Levi is a very handsome 2 year old!
That was a really cute cake! The party looks like it was lots of fun. Levi is cute, and Alissa is glowing! Those empty book shelves and the pile of books really made me laugh. How many times have I seen that!!! It looks like Andrew is wearing the "shadow" look now! :) I just love seeing all the photos...thanks so very much!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BUDDY!
Wow, quite a party! I love how your cake turned out (and can empathize with making a crumbly bday cake). The tye dye effect was cool, and the plate went perfectly with it! Toddler birthday parties are exhausting, you did an awesome job!
Post a Comment