Today's weather:

Our forcast :

Here is Levi 2 weeks ago. Here he had tasted the icicle.

Fun digging in snow with sand pail shovel:

Mama and Levi's footprints side by side.

Our daffodils. They have been coming up since January.

Dad & Levi talking to our neighbor and playing in snow.

Today's weather: beautiful, sunny and warm. Levi was trying to save this snow from melting. He picked it up and carried over to a shady snow pile.


While Levi was having stomach issues he learned to use a straw while drinking juice.

Whats wrong with this picture?! :)
3 comments:
Is that where the expression "soggy bottoms" came from?? ;)
It's nice to see Levi outdoors without a coat, I'm so glad that it's finally warming up for you!
Nice outdoors pictures.
It's been nice to have fun in the snow this winter when it's not devastatingly cold! His expression over that icicle is priceless!
I once heard the expression (about a toddler) "wagging their diaper behind them," and I thought that perfectly describes those days where the diaper is too full!
Post a Comment