We had a great time with the Denver Crandalls at our own little SD beach. We had a picnic with Subway sandwiches (literally "sand"wich for Louise :) and a big watermelon. I figured it would be easy cleanup to eat a watermelon on the beach.

Levi did great with his 1st big boy slice of watermelon. Look at how wide he opens his mouth! Too cute.


Hillary bought the kids sand buckets and even got one for little Levi to try out. He had fun with Louise digging around, splashing, and eating sand.

Oh, and we can't forget the end of the day ice-cream stop! Even Levi got a taste.

P.S. I am feeling so bad that some of you Denver Crandalls are sick.... I am so sorry! Get well soon. We are praying for you!
2 comments:
Great Pictures. Thanks. Love the pictures of Levi with Watermellon.
Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I can't believe how big the kids are all getting! And Levi looks so cute. Classic summer photos with watermelon!
Post a Comment