Levi love:

Sadie went on several walks with us. She stopped off at several playgrounds for a bit of fun. This was on Jan's camera but I took it so I wanted to post it :)
Sadie LOVED playing Boggle and Five Crowns during her visit. She won a lot of her rounds of 5 Crowns and found a 5-letter word by herself in Boggle!

Sadie helped me put away the rose bush covers and clean up the dead leaves. What a help! She did it joyfully!




MORE TO COME :)
2 comments:
We surely did have fun with you this past weekend. Sadie did so well playing games and helping you outside. That is an amazing photo of Sadie on the playground equipment. You really got some good photos.
Looks like so much fun! Thanks for posting a blog about your time together.
I second Jan's comment! I love the photo on the playground!
I know Sadie had a lot of fun at your house and with Levi!
Post a Comment