Monday, February 7, 2011

Homeschooling Finds 2

Here are some more homeschooling finds. Enjoy.

1) Printable preschool color cards in English and Spanish
2) Printable Geography (Very cool with country info and flags to color and lesson plans)
3) Preschool Math Printables
4) Preschool alphabet cards and Sign Language cards
5) Bible downloads & Expedition Earth download (very cool)

I would have linked straight to the PDFs but these sites requested people don't do that.

2 comments:

Jan said...

I love that blog "Confessions of a Home Schooler." Such a nicely done blog, and lots of good ideas. By the way, I threw the ingredients in my crock pot today for the "Crockpot chicken and black beans" that you gave us all at Christmas, and then I went shopping (or rather, RETURNING) and it was so wonderful to come home at 1 p.m., STARVED, and a great lunch was ready to wrap up in our tortillas. It was yummy! Thanks for the recipe. I will be trying some of your others, too!

Alissa said...

:) Yay. I am glad it worked for you!