I wish I could sleep so well in that position! He looks so intentional, with his hands together and all. I love these little glimpses of his life! Thank you!
This is such a fun age when they really will sleep anywhere. Looks like you guys are doing a really good job with him.
He is so cute. He looks like such a doll in the last picture!
Levi is certainly growing and filling out so well...he looks so contented. How precious! I love how he is holding his hands. Thanks for sending these.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I wish I could sleep so well in that position! He looks so intentional, with his hands together and all. I love these little glimpses of his life! Thank you!
This is such a fun age when they really will sleep anywhere. Looks like you guys are doing a really good job with him.
He is so cute. He looks like such a doll in the last picture!
Levi is certainly growing and filling out so well...he looks so contented. How precious! I love how he is holding his hands. Thanks for sending these.
Post a Comment