Friday, October 15, 2010

George VI

Presenting George, McGeorge and McMcGeorge.The amazing pout lip starts very early!
A sleeping 3 week old. (Just not sleeping at the right time!) :)Levi's attempts at sounds.

8 comments:

Jan said...

Great photos of Georges! When Levi pouts, you can really see the little "nursing blisters" on his lips!

Dave and Jan said...

Thanks for these darling pictures. He is changing so fast! He looks so alert - especially the picture with the other 2 George's!!

Sara said...

So cute! They change SO fast! Those zip up onesies in the last photo were my absolute favorite! So easy to put on and take off!

Alissa said...

Agreed, Sara! We have some button up ones from yard sales but WOW do I wish I could have found more zip ups and "bag dresses" for easy changes! All those little snaps are annoying!

Jonathan said...

What a handsome little boy. And Andrew, I think I see your first grey hair. Or, at least, your first gray hair. UIt's nice to see 3 generations of George Crandalls sitting together again.

Alissa said...

Jonathan - Andrew has many gray hairs!

Jen said...

Aw I love the pics. Your little boy is precious. Its hard to wrap my mind around the fact your a mom when I vividly remember your crazy self during our high school years.

Hillary said...

When Grace saw these pictures she said, "Guess we won't be seeing many more pictures of Lucy on the blog."