Thursday, April 15, 2010

Growing Things

Here are the new sprouts on one of the rose bushes we hacked away at last fall. I hope we get some great roses this year!
Here are our beautiful tulips. The first one finally showed its color and I think they are gorgeous! I was worried that the bunnies and deer would get to them before I got to see what color they were.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Gorgeous! Our tulips are coming up, too. In fact everything is coming out, even the things that normally wait until later. I hope we don't get a hard spring frost.

Alissa said...

we are getting a hard freeze tonight...

Jan said...

Your tulip color is amazing! Maybe you should pick the blooming ones so that they don't freeze. Maybe tulips can withstand a freeze, I don't know for sure, but at least you could enjoy them inside! The deer or rabbits seem to eat my tulips so quickly! I should cage them, then pick them!