Thursday, October 23, 2008

Date Night

Last week Andrew surprised me with a date night. I had a great time with him. First we drove to New London (about 5 miles away) and grabbed pumpkin spice coffee. Then we walked around the little downtown and checked out the little shops (I had not yet done so). We found a shop that sold tea, hot chocolate, cider and coffee along with a lot more. I picked out some Carmel apple cider. After the shops closed at 5 or so we walked around the area taking pictures. I had wanted to do so but just had not made it until now. The fall colors are almost gone around here and it was an overcast day but I took a few of the little church on the pond.
Across the lake I saw another photo opportunity. I thought it turned out alright. If the weather conditions were better I would have been a little happier.After the photo break we headed to Wilmar and tried a restaurant called Green Mill. The next photo is taken from our back yard. Lucy is getting big!

1 comment:

Jan said...

Alissa, that photo of the red berries is absolutely breathtaking. Have you ever thought of putting together a dozen photos and making calendars? I would buy one! Lucy is such a cutie!
So Andrew surprised you! How nice, I hope he does it again!